Saturday, February 20, 2016

CONSPIRACY THEORY with Lou Finkle (Jeb Bush)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

My name is LOU FINKLE and this....is Conspiracy Theory.
Could Jeb Bush actually go back in time and kill baby Hitler?
Now, I know you dropped out of the presidential race, but what our listeners want to know is why would it be baby Hitler? Why not Hitler as a teenager or in his twenties?

"Whoa, I was told I'd be speaking to your brother, Frank. He's getting very popular these days. I've never heard of you."

Lou...Lou Finkle...I started this blog about Conspiracy Theories last year!


"Nope, never heard of you. I'm sure you're very good, but I wanted a serious interview."


Yes, I understand.
Let's start over... Mr. Bush?

Yes.


.......

So, how would you kill baby Hitler? Would you stab him or poison him?

"That's not a serious question. I'm leaving this interview."


No, wait! Tell me about the stress of running for office?


"Well, the travel is the hardest thing to get used to."

I bet it is...You know where it's the most stressful?...when you going back in time to kill baby Hitler.


"I'm outta here."

Well, I guess we'll never know how Jeb Bush would've gone back in time.


Wait! Why don't you ask me? I'd kill baby Hitler!

Well that's all the time we have today for Conspiracy Theory. Join us next time when we ask Marco Rubio how to make a Miami Cuban sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment