Monday, July 18, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Winnie the Pooh (Otzi Mystery)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*

Oh hi, Davey.
And I've got a...ah...now what was it again....it's on the tip of my tongue here.
I got it! I've got a Conspiracy Theory.

It's a mystery. Or should I say a curse about a 5,300 year old man called Otzi.
A few years ago, a German couple found a man frozen in the snow with his skin preserved and you could see his prehistoric tattoos.
Nobody knows what he really died from. Some say it was murder.
But, anyway the real mystery is the deaths that followed everyone who was connected to Otzi.
One of the couple died soon after the discovery in a blizzard.
The leader of the forensic team died in a car crash.
The man who filmed Otzi in the ice, died of a brain tumor.
After the deaths, nobody got close to him.

C'mon Pooh, let's get you out of there.


I feel strange....wait a minute. What's going on behind me?


That's me dummy. Stop eating those jars of honey, you fat bastard!


No comments:

Post a Comment