Monday, August 20, 2018

Family Finkles (NETFLIX COMMERCIALS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for the jetsons

How about we do a joke about movies? People like pop culture stuff, right? Netflix wants to start showing commercials during movies. We could talk about this stuff.
Related image

In a world, filled with Martha's Grape Jelly...comes a man to spread the JUSTICE!
Related image

"I heard you we're looking for me and my Grape Jelly?...my delicious Martha's Grape Jelly."
Related image

Yes...I will wash you away!...much like TIDE detergent Pods. I will clean the streets of dirt like YOU.

Related image

"Good afternoon, Family Finkles. This is the legal department of Google. We can't approve of your show against those licence characters tonight. Please stop doing it immediately. Thank you for using Google!" Related image

Wow, our jokes are not only bad, but they might be illegal?...Who knew?



No comments:

Post a Comment