Speaking on 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man' tonight (02.05.14), she is quoted by the Daily Star 
newspaper as saying: "We had some guy who had a stocking fetish who used to ring up, 
buy everyone on the floor a stocking and then ask us to tell him off on the phone.
Paloma Faith admits she used to have phone sex with a man obsessed with

stockings when she worked as a sales assistant in a lingerie shop.

"And we also had one window that said 'Peep Show' across the front and a lot of customers thought 
it was.
"Some used to go to the dressing rooms and try and have a look at people."
Meanwhile, the 'Picking Up The Pieces' hitmaker also revealed she almost killed Adele's dog 
after she cooked up some lamb kebabs at a dinner party hosted by Alan.
She confesses: "I gave them all food poisoning. I really like Alan and Adele and I did not mean to do that
 - I have not spoken to Alan until now.
"I did buy the meat from a really good supermarket, which I won't name but I'd love to sue."
However, despite giving Adele's adorable five-year-old Dachshund Louie an upset stomach, Paloma 
blames the 'Someone Like You' singer for feeding him the meaty treat.
She explains: "She should not be giving lamb kebabs to her dog anyway ... I'm sorry."