Monday, February 23, 2015

DJ Funkmaster Flex loves DANICA PATRICK's feet?

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*

DJ Funkmaster Flex revealed two surprising things about himself as he said he is an avid NASCAR fan and also has a foot fetish. Those two worlds collide for Flex and are embodied by NASCAR driver Danica Patrick.
Flex attended the Daytona 500 this weekend and spoke to USA Today Sports about being a huge fan of the sport. He also said he's a supporter of Patrick -- especially her feet.
"I think Danica is very pretty," Flex said via the publication. "This is going to sound weird, but I have a foot fetish and she has very pretty feet. I think she's amazing for the sport because in 2015, a driver that can bring more fans to the game and inspire more women to be drivers is great. There's some people who frown on it, but she runs well. Is she going to run well the whole race? Probably not."
Flex, who owns 20 classic cars, also said that there is "no bigger Richard Petty fan than me" and he praised the seven-time Daytona 500 winner.
"When I was young and watching ABC's Wide World of Sports, he was the person the culture saw," Flex said. "From his beard, his glasses, his car, the 43, STP, and his family - his father, his son Kyle, and the way he lost his grandson - he comes across as a guy who was never into it for the money."

While Flex really likes Petty, he admitted he doesn't care much for Jeff Gordon -- who is set to retire at the conclusion of the 2015 season.
"I've never been a Jeff Gordon fan. I think he's boring," Flex said.
The same could be said for Jimmie Johnson.
"I'm not a huge Jimmie Johnson fan, either," he said. "I think he's in great equipment. Is he a good driver? Yes. Is he a great driver? I say no. That's just my opinion."
Flex also touched on controversial driver Tony Stewart.
"I'm a fan of Tony Stewart's passion, but not his decision-making," the DJ said.
While there are plenty of drivers that Flex doesn't root for, he noted that one person he does like is Dale Earnhardt Jr.
"I'm a big Dale (Earnhardt) Jr. fan - I built him a '55 Chevy," he said. "I was so excited last year when Dale won. He hadn't won in a long time, and I know it was great for him, his sponsors. You know, Dale should have so many more wins in the win column. But he's great for the sport, too."
As for this year's Daytona 500, Joey Logano won the race for the first time in his career.

No comments:

Post a Comment