Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Six4 - "My Dargs"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Six4 uk rapper
Ads by Kiosked
Premiered on Link Up TV, rapper, singer and songwriter Six4 unveils visuals to UK Rap tune My Dargs directed by Zach Grav.
The North West London artist has been producing some bangers recently including Ain’t Gang – released earlier this year and My Dargs is no different. Six4 entwines a Patois influence into his delivery with a strong and potent tone when he raps. The instrumental is cold which enables Six4 to manipulate with a different and separate flow for the verses, hook and chorus. Is it just me or does the hook resemble Krept and Konan’s Dont Waste My Time.
Overall the hook and chorus is catchy, the instrumental is wavey and the visuals is sick!
Make sure you check out this video!

No comments:

Post a Comment