Tuesday, May 15, 2018

"Lou Finkle" (CAT JOKES)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

You think we might be going too far by giving the audience cat jokes, Frank?
Image result for joe flaherty gif

No...I don't...I don't think it's a bad idea at all. In a few years the whole idea will look brilliant.

Related image

Don't you want us to explain why we're doing a show about CATS?

Image result for joe flaherty gif

People like cats. Trust me, Lou. The Finkle writers don't have any ideas better then ours.

Image result for the dick van dyke show phone

Tonight, Frank is going to do a show about cat jokes. What do you want us to do?

Image result for the dick van dyke show cat

Yeah, the janitor told me. I went out and got our own cat to do jokes with. Two can play at that game.

Image result for the dick van dyke show cat

Ahh...Ahhh....Ahhhchoo! Damn you, Frank!


No comments:

Post a Comment