Thursday, February 19, 2015

JAMES CORDEN "I'm a Bondage buff"

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*

James Corden claims he loves Bondage.

The British funnyman is taking the world by storm following his role as the Baker in Into the Woods alongside the likes of Emily Blunt and Meryl Streep. He's currently set to take over as host from Craig Ferguson on America's The Late Late Show and is enjoying mingling with Hollywood A-listers.

But when he isn't working James likes to hit the cinema, and is particularly keen to watch to racy new flick Fifty Shades of Grey.

"I cannot wait. I'm a huge fan of Jamie Dornan's," he told E! News at Vanity Fair and Fiat's Young Hollywood party, which he co-hosted, before joking, "And I love bondage. I'm just worried that it won't be dark enough for me. I'm into some quite dark stuff."

On a more serious note James revealed that he hopes Richard Linklater takes home the best director award at this year's Oscars on Sunday. He's a big fan of the filmmaker and his "unique" project Boyhood, which was shot over a period of 12 years.


As he prepares to helm his own talk show, James spoke about his relationship with his first guests on the programme, One Direction.

"I've known them for a long time, that band, and I love them all very much. I class them all as friends and I've known Louis [Tomlinson] since before he was in One Direction," he explained, adding that the group's video and documentary director Ben Winston is serving as executive producer on the show.

"Ben and I actually wrote one of their music videos. We get on great. They're really great friends. They had a month off - could you imagine what their lives are like or how many people ask for their time? - so we just called and said, 'Look, we've got this idea... Can we come for 20 minutes and just do it and they all just went, 'Of course. Yeah, absolutely.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment