Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Almost Famous-ASHLEY BENSON

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

Maybe it's just my insensitivity towards Fashion Week. I mean, it's not really that exciting for me personally to look at a bunch of women wearing strange outfits. But, if I had attended Fashion Week this year, there is one thing that I can say for certain that I would be looking at and that's Ashley Benson's incredible rack in the dress she chose to wear! It's a good thing for Ashley that this cold winter weather didn't give her a cold or anything; it only would have taken one swift cough and those incredible ta-tas would have been sure to have made their way out of her top!
Ashley obviously looked sensational at this year's Fashion Week rocking a nude cleavage baring dress that had to have attracted quite a bit of attention. With a tight petite frame and a set of sensational set of C cup's, it's no surprise that we can't stop drooling over how hot she is. I swear, those things have to at least be a D cup!
Regardless of how big her boobs actually are, Ashley Benson is one drool-worthy babe! We can only hope that she keeps on choosing to extenuate those beautiful boobies of hers. Photos are obviously more than welcome when doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment