Monday, August 31, 2015

"Conspiracy Theory" with Lou Finkle (ELVIS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

My name is Lou Finkle...and THIS is Conspiracy Theory

FAKING YOUR OWN DEATH: If Elvis can do it, why can't you?

I was watching TV last night and enjoying it. When my wife came in the room and said "Go with me to pick out shower curtains." And I just looked at her.

"Why do I need to be with you to pick a shower curtain? Do you think you're going to be attacked by terrorist?"

And that's when it occurred to me that if I were to fake my own death...how would I do it. First, I'd only need for my wife to think I'm dead, but I don't won't her to get my insurance money. Maybe. I need to just disappear. I could buy a ticket to New Zealand say I ran out of money, so I can't afford to come back. Maybe, I could get my buddy Jeff to say I was kidnapped by gypsies.

But, where would I find a Gypsy?

What about Miley Cyrus?

I could say I was kidnapped by Miley Cyrus and she took me on tour against my will. Yeah, I think that'll work. She's always on tour. I better get my buddy Jeff to make some room for me in the garage and write me a note that looks like Miley Cyrus wrote it. Maybe, put some glitter on it or somethin'.

Elvis had a good idea. Every man should fake his own death at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment