Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Town & Finkle (TRUMP STAKES)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for tom and jerry bear

Related image

What if my play is much too dangerous to put on stage? I'd be laughed out of the theater for the rest of my life...No...No, I won't do it. I just won't.
Related image

That's your fear talking. Where would this country be if men didn't take risk? We built ships and conquered worlds. We built guns and taught English to savages. Don't you see? It all starts with one man without fear.

Related image

Perhaps you're right. The world NEEDS to see my play. But, what should I call a story that's hard to swallow?

Image result for blackadder cast

Well, in your play, the kingdom is at stake. And your king in the play trumps all other characters. Why don't you call it Trump Stakes?

Related image

Of course! Why didn't I think of that. You're a genius, my lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment