Friday, July 20, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (REQUEST FROM THE READERS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for dick van dyke show

"Dear Finkle Writers: We miss seeing you on the blog show. When do you expect to be coming back? I read your blogs at work and I don't like the political shows and I hope you STOP doing them. Thank you."....How about that guys? We got a honest request from a reader.

Image result for dick van dyke show

Yeah...hahahaha! They requested we stop doing our show.

Image result for dick van dyke show

Hey? How about we stop doing Comedy blogs and start doing blogs about making pickles? Search Google Blogger and see how many people are talking about pickles?

Image result for dick van dyke show

"P.S. I work at a pickle factory and I would love if you did a show about the magic of cucumber marination." ...


                                 
                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment