Thursday, August 6, 2015

SINEAD HARNETT "Do It Anyway" release

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*
Sinead Harnett
Sinead Harnett treads her own path.
Receiving co-signs from The Roots and Mary J. Blige, the electro R&B starlet is also flying out to Ibiza to perform alongside Skepta.
New single 'Do It Anyway' seems to underpin her attitude. Musically and lyrically a statement of intent, it's message of freeing oneself from a damaging relationship could easily be applied the singer's own career...
"I get high doing what I want and I want to get high today, so go ahead and waste your time trying to change my mind, 'cos I'm gonna do it anyway".
The accompanying visuals are a biting yet stylish introduction to Sinead's world - check it out below.
'Do It Yourself' will be released on September 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment