Monday, August 3, 2015

GABRIELA SALAZAR "Don't ask me about being NAKED"

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

San Pedro Sula, Honduras.

After only three days of receiving with pride and joy the crown of Miss World Honduras , Gabriela Salazar faces his first scandal in social networks.
Allegedly circulating photos of her topless, which has led the defense of the competition organizers.
"I approached the subject with her and her parents, I looked at the pictures and they are not hers. The only thing that looks like the girl Gabriela and images circulating on the networks is in hair extensions, "the director of Miss World Honduras, Eduardo Zablah said.
He added that "I do not care. I do not care any such comments. It's a girl with principles and has shown ".
Thing enemies
The present Queen, speaking of pictures, said "do not have to give explanations ... real and unreal pictures do not affect me. People who know me know who I am. To create what they want. "
The capital, 23, says that following his triumph won enemies and blame for those photos that you are pointing appear topless and in sexy poses.
"We can talk about any other project, that to me whether it matters"
The new Miss Honduras said: "I am amazed by the ability of some people to destroy. I have nothing to be ashamed of. That I do not lose sleep thinking I'm just focused on projects that will do. "
The miss2 (800x600)
The photos allegedly of Gabriela Salazar that have circulated on social networks.

"Values ​​are what make us stand out in any situation always person"
Zablah stepped out of the criticism and said that "for me would be compromising photos on sex, these images are worthless and I have proof that it is not her, and if she was, it would perhaps photos for any commercial and I respect their work. "
"I trust her, his family and the principles that have been taught. Even if it hurts his enemies, she is the Miss Honduras. This situation is not affected, there is no evidence or anything vulgar, is not it. Gabriela has always been a public figure because he has been a model for TV advertising campaigns and press. Not belong to our organization; He is now starting a new episode "added Zablah.

No comments:

Post a Comment