Friday, August 7, 2015

CAITLYN JENNER "I've only been with women"

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

C. Jenner has opened up about her sex life and insisted she has "only been with women".
The star is seen having the frank conversation with some girlfriends in a preview for I Am Cait - the reality series following her transition into life as a woman - and admits she still hasn't been with a man.
She told her friends: "I've only been with women. I have bigger things than an orgasm to worry about."
Caitlyn Jenner
Caitlyn Jenner says she has only dated women
The girls - who are discussing dating as a transgender woman - are then asked who is "more attracted to men", with a lot of hands going up.
However, Caitlyn quickly brings her own hand down after she realises it was half up - leading to one of her friends asking if that was "a hand".
She quickly responds: "I don't know, I don't know. I've never been with a guy."
Caitlyn Jenner
Would she date a man?
Speaking to the camera after the dinner party, she still appears uncertain about her sexuality.
She admits: "You're gonna date women, you're gonna date men, what are you gonna do... I don't know!"
In a previously-released preview for the same dinner party, Caitlyn also opens up about appreciating the "male form".
Caitlyn Jenner
She doesn't know what she'll do
“You would feel more feminine if you were with a guy,” she argues. “I can appreciate the male form."
While on her sit-down interview with Diane Sawyer, Caitlyn explained her sexuality, saying: "I am, as far as I know, heterosexual.
"As far as I know, I've never been with a guy. I've always been married, raising kids."

No comments:

Post a Comment