Friday, March 6, 2015

Nip Alert: RITA ORA

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

It really speaks volumes about how incredibly sexy you are when you wear what looks like a rain coat turned into a dress and still you can turn heads. Case in point, Rita Ora and her latex, uber cleavage, see through dress. While I can’t make sense of the dress, I do comprehend how unbelievably sexy Rita Ora is in that dress. 

Ora has been branching out a little more from music. She recently landed a role in the movie,Fifty Shades of Grey. Sadly, she appear in any of the nude scenes, she plays Christian’s Grey sister, Mia. Let’s hope Fifty Shades of Grey is a jumping off point of her and she’ll find more roles in more movies and hopefully the roles will be sexy. Ora is also appeared as a judge on the showThe Voice UK. Maybe we can set up some kind of The Voice judge exchange program and Ora over here. I recommend Adam Levine or Blake Shelton to go over there. In fact, I vote for an all female judges on The Voice. That would probably make me tune in a little more often than never.  
Honestly, I can’t think of many other people who can pull off this dress. Maybe Lady GaGa, but that’s about it. Though GaGa’s version of this would be a bit more out there. All I can say is you wear it well, Rita Ora, you wear it well.    

No comments:

Post a Comment