Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Almost Famous-ZOE KRAVITZ

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

While I’m sure having two famous parents probably has many upsides, one would think there would be some downside. Sure, famous can help you get parts in movies or into a recording studios, but surely those who don’t want to stay in the shadow of their parents struggle to create their own identity. Personally, I think Zoë Kravitz is doing a good job of becoming her own person – an incredibly sexy person.  
Now, I’ll admit when I started looking at Kravitz in this photo spread for Ocean Drive magazine I did hear her dad’s song “Are You Gonna Go My Way”, but to be fair, that’s a really catchy song. Kravitz has been making a name for herself on the big screen. While I’m sure everyone knows her from the film franchise The Divergent Series, I remember her as Angel Salvadore from the X-Men: First Class movie. A stripper with wings, I don’t know if gets any sexier than that. Kravitz hasn't bared any part of her body yet, but she’s been super sexy in a number of films. 
The 2009 The Greatest featured a bikini-clad Kravitz and the 2010 Beware the Gonzo gave us a peak at Kravitz in her undies.  
Even with two famous parents, it would appear Kravitz is carving out her own path. I’m sure I’m not alone when I say I can’t wait to see what she does next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment