Monday, May 14, 2018

"Finkle Objects" (BROOKLYN 99)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for space 1999

You want to know why we want to kill you? Don't you remember how we captured you? Don't you remember what you said?

-----------------------------1 hour earlier-------------------------------

Image result for space 1999

I don't think you understand my true powers, ladies. I brought back the dead. Why am I the bad guy here?

Image result for space 1999

Audience, bring forth the prisoner. I have questions for this invader on our lands.

Image result for space 1999

"We have him, your majesty! He's all yours."

Image result for space 1999

He was about to use a strange new weapon. I think he calls it a Twitter.

Related image

A Twitter? That's an odd name for a weapon. He must be very dangerous.

Image result for space 1999

What can this Twitter do?...It's so small.

Image result for space 1999

Yes, it is small. But I can save TV shows no matter how awful or badly written they are. Have you ever heard of a show called BROOKLYN 99?

Image result for space 1999

If it wasn't for ME, they would've taken it off the air and you would've NEVER seen it again.

Image result for space 1999

I'm doing this for your own good! You DON'T know how to use Twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment