Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Deli Bricks - "I Just Wanna Know"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Deli Bricks - I Just Wanna Know

‘I JUST WANNA KNOW’

Ads by Kiosked
I want to know many things. But it seems Deli Bricks is doing things in the scene right now. Trust, you won’t be forgetting the name. I can only describe him as a pure road artist, and he shows this in every aspect for his new video ‘I Just Wanna Know.’
This song is all about plotting, the beat is hard and the lyrics are even harder, this is an anthem for the roads. Deli Bricks isn’t using meat, he’s using that to get ahead in the game. It’s a great addition to a stockpile of great music, with songs like ‘Finessin’ and ‘I Know’ making waves for the rapper.
check out the video for ‘I Just Wanna Know’ above now.

No comments:

Post a Comment