Thursday, May 17, 2018

"Finkle Jets" (ANT-MAN)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for the flintstones guys

I invented this Shrink-O-Vac to prove once and for all that being an ANT-MAN is a superpower that can fight crime and defend the planet from space aliens.

Image result for the flintstones guys

It took me millions dollars and hundreds of hours, but I needed to make a point that those Marvel movies are the way of the future!

Image result for the jetsons the little man

Did you say you shrunk my husband? Why in the world would you do that?

Image result for the jetsons the little man

Honestly, I didn't think a lot of this through. Those movies don't explain HOW he's suppose to fight space aliens, but...Hey!...watch where you're stepping! You're gonna squish the way of the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment