Saturday, May 19, 2018

Dappy - "Oh My" ft. Ay Em

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Dappy - Oh My (Official Video) ft. Ay Em
Ads by Kiosked
After promising new music from himself this summer, Dappy teased fans on Twitter with a little preview of his new single ‘Oh My’ last week. Keeping to his word the North London starboy has now dropped his new banger ‘Oh My’ featuring up coming artist Ay Em.
Produced by Jay Weathers, who has also worked alongside Not3s and Mabel for well-known single ‘My Lover’, Oh My, shows Dappy effortlessly taking on an afro inspired beat which is due to be a summer vibe. Fulham based rapper Ay Em also features in this new joint and definitely proves that he is someone we should all be keeping our eyes on! The video which has been directed by Jay Parpworth brings through the feeling of summer with bright colours and clips of everyone enjoying themselves to the tune.
Watch the video above and get yourself familiar with this summer anthem! ‘Oh My’ is also available to stream and download via Spotify and iTunes.
Image result for Dappy - Oh My (Official Video) ft. Ay Em

No comments:

Post a Comment