Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Scrufizzer x C4 "On The Fence"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Scrufizzer x C4 | On The Fence

‘ON THE FENCE’

Ads by Kiosked
Scrufizzer and C4 have teamed up for a new single called ‘On The Fence’ and it’s a nostalgic grime banger. Premiering on SBTV, and produced by Stimpy, this track has been on repeat for me the last two days.
It’s given me such nostalgia for old school grime. The style of the music video also brings those old school vibes with the boys wearing colour block jackets.
The tropical grime beat gives to us by legendary Stimpy, is a perfect mixture of a grime/garage beat. I can imagine listening to this before a night out, it’s seriously dope.
I honestly love this new offering, do not sleep on this guys, listen to it now and let me know what you think!
Watch the wavy video for this new banger ‘On The Fence’ now!

No comments:

Post a Comment