Tuesday, November 28, 2017

K Koke - "On My Ones" ft RD [0121rd]

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for K Koke [@KokeUSG] - On My Ones ft RD
Ads by Kiosked
K Koke is back at it again, as he releases yet another brand new music video for the streets in the form of On My Ones, featuring none other than Birmingham based rapper RD.
The fresh, new track opens with some words from certified, Birmingham street rapper Remtrex – introducing the song and giving it that authentic stamp of approval. If you haven’t heard of RD, you might want to brace yourself, as the lyricist definitely goes in from the second he utters his first words on this anthemic, street banger.
K Koke definitely brings it on this track too, though I definitely was little thrown off when I was enjoying his verse and suddenly clocked the use of the N Word on this one, I won’t lie, though a little taken aback by this, I personally didn’t take offence, and honestly let it slide on this occasion, though I am hopeful that I don’t continue to hear it from rappers not of African or Caribbean descent on any occasion.
Despite the N Word usage, On My Ones is definitely dope to me. Check the video out, and let us know your thoughts, what you think of the song and anything else that might have caught your attention while listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment