Sunday, November 26, 2017

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (SICK IN THE BED)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for dick van dyke show halloween

"I'm sorry about that, honey. But, being a comedy writer means you have to do things from time-to-time that is embarrassing and off the wall. Remember when Maury was sick and we needed to put out a show?"

Related image

I'm too sick to think up any ideas for the comedy show today. Maybe it'll help if we all got in the same bed and think up some ideas together? How about that?

Related image

You know what? I think I'm getting an idea now...yes, I've got an idea.

Image result for dick van dyke show halloween

I've got this idea that all of us in the same bed when I'm sick is a bad idea!

Image result for dick van dyke show halloween

"And we put out a good show that day...sure we all got stage 3 pneumonia, but it was worth it."


No comments:

Post a Comment