Wednesday, November 29, 2017

MC Tigz - "One Time"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for MC Tigz - One Time
Ads by Kiosked
South London rapper MC Tigz is back and with a bang! Taken from his new project, Blewisham, he has released his latest single, One Time, alongside a fresh, new music video.
The production on this one is so smooth and it switches up in the middle of the track as Tigz’ flow gets faster, giving the song that extra edge. Shout out to all involved on this one, including Myles Suave who shot the video.
The chorus to One Time is so catchy, even after hearing it once or twice, I kept singing along to it. I rate MC Tigz highly; do not sleep on this one!
My favourite bars were “King of the blues like Drogba, Six on my back like Pogba” and “I don’t let it simmer, I corn beef, trying to see Flipz like Stormzy”. 
Watch the video now, and support his new tape Blewisham which is available stream and buy via all major digital platforms. Check it out on iTunes here.

No comments:

Post a Comment