Tuesday, February 3, 2015

NILI BERTSCHI's angels: SINA

Sina: Sexuality and love are for them as Mario and Luigi

Sina from Luzern it is great when men show feelings, but not for a lost game Fight against them.

(Photographer:  Nili Bertschi )
How would you describe yourself in two sentences?
My fellow describe myself as simple, helpful and reliable. I think that is probably true.  
What do you do first thing in the morning?
Back hop into bed and set the alarm on snooze it again.  
Would you voluntarily go to Mars and back to it to be famous?
No! But for the view I would definitely do it and even pay a lot for it.  
What is the best thing about men and what you can do without on you?
Even if great men can show emotions but on the bad mood after losing a game Fight I could do without:-)   
Your favorite book and your favorite movie?
I do not read but look for twice as many movies. Favorite movies I have therefore some.  
In your fridge you can always ...
... Meat and vegetables.  
Please edit: If you already gives me flowers, then please ...
... Also an e vase, for I have none.
You are tolerant, but on the first date you'll never forgive ...
... When he talks all the time by himself or through his ex.    
Sex and love are for you as ...
... Mario and Luigi: they can beat a level alone but together they are better;-)  
Where can you see more of you online?
Here on my Facebook page:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment