Thursday, February 5, 2015

iHeartRadio vs Sedric (COMEDY)



For everyone who has ever downloaded iHeart Radio on their phones for the sole reason of listening to music away from Youtube and wanting to hear a full album, maybe, you know from what I speak.
You pick a band or artist and the iHeart finds someone else to play for you that sort of similar.
But, there has to be one guy responsible...somewhere...that's telling YOU what HE wants you to listen to.

Me: Rolling Stones

iHeart: So, you like the Rolling Stones? Listening to The Kinks

Me: The Clash

iHeart: So, you like The Clash? Listen to The Kinks

Me: Moneybrother

iHeart: So, you like Moneybrother?...are you sure? Maybe you spelled it wrong?

Me: No, I want to listen to Moneybrother

iHeart: We can't find that search

Me: Ok, how about Tom Tom Club

iHeart: Yes, we do have a whole collection of their musical catelogue

Me: No, I just want to hear their one hit song please

iHeart: Well, before we play that, listen to The Kinks

Me: I don't want to listen to The Kinks! I HATE THE KINKS!

iHeart: You just said The Kinks...we put them on your "favorites" list

Me: Wait! No! How do I take them off my list?

iHeart: Thank you for using iHeart Radio, Sedric


No comments:

Post a Comment