Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#HomeSweetHell


I'd never suggest that anyone should go and see a movie simply because it features a bunch of hot naked celebrities. Alright, that was a complete and total lie! I would totally suggest it, and I am totally suggesting it right now. When Home Sweet Hell hits the theaters in March, I highly suggest that all of you go and snag yourself a ticket. 
Why? 
Because there's going to be a lot of flesh in the flick! We've got Katherine Heigl walking around in her bra and panties; Jordana Brewster sporting a tiny tight pink bikini; and Catherine Ashton running around all topless and crazy. What more could you ask for?
Home Sweet Hell centers around Katherine Heigl finding out that her husband has had an affair. She's a bit of a whacky suburbanite wife, and she's willing to do anything to keep their marriage intact. What exactly she's willing to do I can't really say. I am just reading from the IMDbdescription, and trying not to focus too much on the fact that there's a topless chick staring me down on my laptop screen.
Scope out the photos, enjoy the boobs and ass and all of that good stuff, and get yourself a ticket to see this one when it comes out in March! You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment