Tuesday, February 10, 2015

KATIE HOPKINS "I'm happy to go NAKED"

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

In this week’s Closer read what the former CBB star really thinks of her body and if she’s attractive to men
Katie Hopkins didn’t disappoint with her controversial comments while in the Celebrity Big Brother house and she also exposed her cheekier side, telling housemates she flashes her husband Mark Cross, 50, before he goes to work.
KATIE HOPKINS BRANDS KATIE PRICE A 'NOBODY'

“When he leaves in the morning in the car at 6.30am, I go up to the bedroom window and I flash my boobs out the window. They’re really insignificant and it makes me laugh,” she said. “The neighbours can see – and that’s the jeopardy, that’s the fun!”
Katie told her CBB housemates that she flashes her husband in the mornings
Katie told her CBB housemates that she flashes her husband in the mornings


But when she spoke to Closer last year, Katie – who is 5ft 7 and a size 8 – revealed she doesn’t see herself as classically attractive, saying: “I wouldn’t say I’m sexy, but I’m slim, strong and happy with my lot. I’m not perfect at all, but I work out to stay slim. I’m confident about my body and happy going naked. 


“I’ve been called all sorts on Twitter – Horse Face is quite common. But there are two ways to attract men. Bat your eyelids and just look pretty, or go after a man that you want – like I do.”
----------------------------------------------------------
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BylRdHm-efyhZUJxRTY1N21jYTQ/view?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment