Wednesday, February 11, 2015

J.LO "My kids won't be performers"

*THE SYNDICATE DOES NOT EXIST*


Jennifer Lopez doesn't believe her children will follow in her musical footsteps.

The mother-of-two has confirmed that twins Max and Emme, who she has with her singer ex-husband Marc Anthony, have certainly inherited their parents' talents. However, she revealed they have so far shown no inclination of wanting to be performers themselves.

'They love dancing and they love music. They love to sing. But I don't know if they'll be performers,' she told Us Weekly. 'I could see them being artists, but I don't know if they'll be performers. They're still little though. We'll see!'

With JLo and Latin singer Marc as parents, it's little wonder the kids - who turn seven on February 22 - have natural talent and ability. But while she doesn't think it's on the cards, if daughter Emme in particular left home as a teenager to pursue her dreams of being in showbiz just as she did, JLo insisted she would support her.

'If my 17, 18-year-old Emme decided, 'I'm moving out of the house and I want to become a dancer,' of course I would go watch her,' she said.

The star took her children back to her native Bronx, New York, as she filmed the upcoming concert show Neighborhood Series with Jennifer Lopez ' her first ever performance in her old 'hood. Cameras also followed her as she took a stroll down memory lane.

Reflecting on her youth, JLo admitted it was a "crazy" feeling to be back in the Bronx now as a mother herself, showing her children their heritage.

"It all feels so surreal," she explained. "But it was great. I told them, 'This is the best place in the world to me,' and they just kind of looked around like, 'Why this place?' But that's just what it is, it's that place where your dreams began."

No comments:

Post a Comment