Monday, November 12, 2018

(OVERLORD) with Sebastian Finkle

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

"Do you like zombie movies, sir? Did you see the new OVERLORD movie."
Related image

Did I see it? I still trying to forget it....Don't try to learn history from this so-called film.
Related image

"Oh, I didn't want to learn history or nothin'. I just want to see some Nazis and some zombies."
Related image

Tell me, my dear boy: How old are you?
Related image

"I'm 23."
Related image

Then, at the age of 23, you have acquired the cinematic taste of a 9 year old. Go back to your kitchen and leave me alone so I write about this rubbish for my Finkle readers.

Image result for overlord movie

For those who want their intelligence insulted, we start with a soldiers story in a desegregated Army in World War 2 and he lands in France to find the T-Virus from RESIDENT EVIL.

Related image

He finds a French woman that may or may not have been in RESIDENT EVIL.

Image result for overlord movie

And they find themselves running away in a RESIDENT EVIL haunted house.
Related image

Before you realize you're watching a zombie movie, they remind you that you're also watching a movie about Nazis. By the way, the main villain becomes a zombie just like the villain does in RESIDENT EVIL.
Related image

OVERLORD was lazy. But, RESIDENT EVIL part 7 was very good. It that what you wanted to know, dear boy?
Image result for ratatouille

"Awesome."


No comments:

Post a Comment