Sunday, July 22, 2018

(THE EQUALIZER 2) with Sebastian Finkle

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for ratatouille film critic

My name is Sebastian, and I am a film critic. If you don't like spoilers ruining the film for you...go piss off. I only do spoilers, peasants!

Related image

Hi, I'm Trudy. I'm here to explain to you that Sebastian isn't as bad as he seems. He really likes doing reviews. He just has a problem talking to other people on blogs.

Image result for ratatouille film critic

I was told you were serving a Denzel Washington movie. The only reason I came to this filthy theater was for Denzel Washington, you people. 

Related image

But, we gave him what we had and he understood immediately how good it was.
Related image

Oh my God! I know what movie this is now. This is BATMAN! You gave me a Batman movie.

Image result for the equalizer

He befriends a young ward...that was Robin!

Related image

He fights henchmen in a car...that was the Bat-mobile!

Image result for the equalizer

He enters a room of total strangers and starts fights...that's straight out the comic books!
Related image

He even wore a disguise to fight crime on a train going to a foreign country. That means he's rich...like Batman!

Image result for ratatouille film critic

This was the most delicious movie I didn't order....Bravo, you pathetic mongrels. I enjoyed it very much.

Related image

Mr Sebastian was so happy, he ate the whole thing and gave me a handsome tip. So see, he's not as bad as he seems. Unless, it's Mel Gibson. You don't wanna know what he thinks about Australians. 

Anyways, thanks for reading Sebastian's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment