Tuesday, June 12, 2018

YOUNGS TEFLON (freestyle)

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for YOUNGS TEFLON | TIM & BARRY TV

TIM & BARRY TV FREESTYLE

Ads by Kiosked
It seems that every time Tim & Barry TV release a new freestyle it always gets me gassed. But, this Youngs Teflon freestyle is very smooth and is a great listen. It’s nice to see him spraying bars at all angles. His lyrics are always on a vibe, his lines on ‘The Best’ will always stand out for me, songs like ‘Marcus Rashford’ and ‘South London Press’ will always be on my playlist.
Let’s talk about this freestyle though, I mean shout to Tim and Barry TV they really do make me excited for these freestyles. Youngs Teflon brings his style with this one and comes through looking fly in every aspect. The lyrics are on point and smart at the same time.
“Spread gal out on the sheets when I’m sexting, telling me I’ve got a third leg, I gave it one more push then I legged it’
That’s smart and funny lyrics but at the same time we see Youngs Teflons timeless style come through in almost every bar. This freestyle has got me very excited for Youngs Teflons next project and If it’s anything like this freestyle then it’s going to be dope.
Check it out now above now.

No comments:

Post a Comment