Friday, June 15, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (WALT DISNEY WAS A RACIST)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for dick van dyke show telethon

I'm glad to have you back, honey. What did you write for the show tonight?
Related image

You think our audience wants a whole show on a conspiracy theory about comic books? Who's going to listen to guy talk about comic books for hours?
Related image

Hey everybody! Do you want to hear about my conspiracy theory about comic books? Just call in to 1-800-44-FINKLE. That's 1-800-44-FINKLE.
Related image

"Hello? Is this the guy on the internet? I want to know about your conspiracy theory?"
Related image

Well, see my theory is about the writers. Some people think SUPERMAN is Jewish because the writers were Jewish. And they're right in a way. Krypton is a metaphor for the place Jewish people had to leave.
Related image

"That's not a very big theory. I've heard that one before."
Related image

See, if you believe that Superman is Jewish, then ALL superheroes are Jewish! Because they were ALL written by Jewish writers. Batman, Green Lantern, Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron-Man, The Hulk, Thor...they are ALL Jewish.
Related image

"No, NO, NO! You take that back right now, mister! Captain America is NOT Jewish.
Related image

Follow the clues...it's all there. He first appeared in World War 2. He came back during the Civil Rights Movement. He's greatest villain after 80 years is still a German Nazi. Captain America is introducing you to an acceptance of Judea culture.
Related image

"No! I have to stop this. In fact, if I had the money to buy the rights to all those comic book characters, I would make them the most NOT Jewish comic book people you've ever seen!"
Related image

Well, caller...Nobody has that kind of money. 
Related image

"Oh yeah! I'll show you! I'll show you all.

Image result for comcast vs disney

In the name Walt Disney, I will NEVER let any fictional characters be anything but racist Christians.
Image result for dick van dyke stay awake athon

Stay awake. Don't got to sleep. Stay awake.



No comments:

Post a Comment