Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Tarm - "BTC"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image
Ads by Kiosked
It’s currently 28 degrees in my room, but, thank god that we have Tarm. BTC is ice cold and it’s got one of the coldest vibes I’ve seen for a while. Tarm does everything right for this one, lyrics that will shake you and a chorus that get your head moving side to side.
Trust me guys it won’t do you know harm to listen to Tarm. ‘BTC’ is already causing a storm on social media and I can just see this one getting some bare attention. The video is a nice little watch, you get to see Tarm looking sharp in a cheeky little orange hoodie. You also get to see a bitcoin machine and that’s something I’m never going to get out of my head.
‘BTC’ certainly has Tarm making movements. But, I really think we could see this one get a remix. It’s that catchy a song that I think it will get the attention it deserves.
Check out the video for ‘BTC’ now.

No comments:

Post a Comment