Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Poundz - "Golden Child"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Poundz uk rapper

‘GOLDEN CHILD’

Ads by Kiosked
The Uk is currently gripped by a heatwave and trust me Poundz isn’t helping. The artist is bringing some heat of his own with his new track ‘Golden Child’ The song is a good mix of an upbeat sound and nice flowing lyrics that help make ‘Golden Child’ stand out from the crowd.
I’ve always preferred Poundz to Not3s. I’m sorry I’ll stop with the puns, but honestly the video is very simple yet it’s very effective. A few visuals of Poundz walking and chilling, but, the real magic comes when Poundz goes hard with the lyrics. He makes you believe in his own ability with every word and kills it at the same time.
With the World Cup in full swing Poundz even has time to do a few football skills in the video.
‘Mummy said I’m gold, 11 out of 10. Never been a silver but I’m searching on the ends.’
Poundz really does have some nice lyrics in ‘Golden Child’ and it makes you certainly get behind him. Overall, I think this song will be good for Poundz and see him elevate his growing career. Blessings to Poundz for dropping the vid.

Check out the video for ‘Golden Child’ above this article now.

No comments:

Post a Comment