Sunday, July 9, 2017

K Koke - "Listen Likkle Man"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for K Koke [@KokeUSG] - Listen Likkle Man

‘LISTEN LIKKLE MAN’

Ads by Kiosked
Shortly after dropping his project Pure Koke, Vol.4, K Koke has come through releasing a new video for ‘Listen Likkle Man’, which is featured in the project. The title of the track suggests that Koke is sending for someone here leaving fans to speculate as to who. It has been suggested that some of the bars on the aggressive new track could be aimed at Nines.
Opening the tune with bars like “This little dickhead thinks he’s pissing me up, sending subliminal shots/ tell me something where you been who you shot, who your opps cus none of my n*ggas been shot… none of my dawgs been robbed, so where you at? His chain got popped” followed by “f*ck boy you’re not certy, your brother died in 06 and you d*ckheads in the hood giving out turkeys”
The most evident diss at Nines comes later “man knows I’m busy and that, man said lay down your weapons to the kiddies and that, I never laid mine” a response from Nines line “If I had a record deal I still ain’t laying down my weapon” in his track Trapper of the year.
What do you think? Did K Koke send for Nines, or is this just a coincidence and speculation? And does Nines think that K Koke has sent for him, will he send back?
Who would come out on top if the two MC’s did have beef? Tweet us!

No comments:

Post a Comment