Monday, July 10, 2017

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (COMCAST)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

A lot of my fans have been ignoring all those other Finkle shows like FINKLE ROCK and FINKLE BILLY and DIRTY FINKLE...no wait...we never did Dirty Finkle, did we? Oh well, I understand that. It was a stupid title anyway.
The Finkle name stands for Conspiracy Theory and the fun of reading about all the crazy and wacky things my interviews say.
Well, after Pirate Radio get things straight with Comcast Cable everything will be fine. Isn't that right, Comcast?
Related image

Bzzzzzt.

Related image

You see, Comcast Cable doesn't like what we do here at Pirate Radio.
Related image

Bzzzzzt.
Related image

So, what we have to do is promise we'll never illegally use Mickey Mouse or any Disney property on the show, isn't that right?
Related image

Bzzzzzt.
Related image

Yes...so I'm going to sign a few papers and Conspiracy Theory will be back before you know it.

Related image

And don't forget my bagel company! You always forget my bagel commercials I pay good money for.


No comments:

Post a Comment