Sunday, December 11, 2016

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (FAKE NEWS)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for bob newhart
"Hello, can I talk to Frank?....yes I'll hold....Hello, Frank? Why haven't you been doing your show for 2 months? Somebody just told me you canceled the show?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv

No. I was suspended.

Image result for bob newhart
"Suspended? Was it the Mickey Mouse stuff you were adding to those blogs?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv

I don't know, they never told me. But, there's this idea I've been having for a new show. It's about FAKE NEWS.

Image result for bob newhart
"Fake News, huh? That's a good topic."

Image result for joe flaherty sctv

Yeah, but with all these blogs and television shows and radio host out there, everybody's doing a form of Conspiracy Theory. Where do we even fit in, Maury?

Image result for bob newhart
"Well, I believe in you, Frank. Nobody can think you're real news.

Image result for joe flaherty sctv

I know, but I will really miss giving the show over to Mickey Mouse.

Image result for angry mickey mouse

Hey, it's not my fault they suspended you! Maybe it was your dumb jokes!

Image result for bob newhart
"Who was that, Frank?"

Image result for joe flaherty sctv

Nobody...I'll call you back when I have another idea for a show.

Image result for angry mickey mouse
Don't blame me for your stupid show, dummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment