Wednesday, February 24, 2016

FINANCIAL ADVICE with Patrice O'Neal (Michio Kaku)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

Yeah, this is Financial Advice with Patrice O'Neal.
My guest today is Michio Kaku. Did I say that right?...anyway. We're going to talk about money matters of the 21st century.
Mr. Kaku?...How much money do I have to spend on a bitch so I can fuck her up the ass?


......



C'mon now. We just a couple of guys sitting around. You had to try to talk a girl into sex before, right?

.....


Oh, you gonna be quiet, huh? Ok, how about this one. How much do I have to spend to get her friend to let me stick it up HER ass?

......


Shit, you're a bad guest. I bet if I get Neil Degrasse Tyson up in here, he would answer my question.

Aight, today's show is brought to you by Maury's House of Bagels.
When you think bagels...think Maury's bagels.
Get the fuck off my show, man.


No comments:

Post a Comment