Monday, February 22, 2016

A message from GENERAL TSO

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

 Hello America, I'm General Tso. And I want to tell you to stop eating my chicken.
Not because I have anything against you dumb, fat, ignorant racist, but some idiot created it one day by accident after Colonel Sanders was getting too much attention.
It's not Chinese food. It's CRAP!
You think we Chinese are eating fried food all the time? We'd all be dead by thirty. We'd never be able to get anything done all day.


Look at that.
Nothing about that is actually Chinese. We're a very diverse people. The chicken is wrong, the look is wrong, and what's all that CRAP sprinkled on it?
I don't even think a Asian person invented it.
And I'll tell you another thing, stop calling it Chinese food!
Egg rolls is American, Chop Suey is American, Beef & Broccoli is American, that's CRAP!
Why don't you just put Duck Sauce on a cheeseburger and call it General Tso's burger?

And that's another thing? What the Hell is Duck Sauce?

Is it made from duck? Do you put it on ducks? Did a duck make it? Am I suppose to eat it and look at Donald Duck?

Anyway, thanks for your time...you fat assholes.

*This has been a public service announcement*

No comments:

Post a Comment