Sunday, February 21, 2016

CONSPIRACY THEORY with Patrice O'Neal (AL ROKER)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

Yeah, I'm Patrice O'Neal. And this MY Conspiracy Theory.
Does Black Antisemitism exist? And is that the real reason Black people ain't voting for Bernie Sanders?
My guess is Killer Mike. Thank you for coming today brother.
My first question to you is, who are you?


"There must be some mistake. My name is Al Roker. I do the weather on the Today Show."

Yeah...listen...a rapper. Listen, do you think old ass Bernie Sanders is sitting down and listening to your CD's?



"I'm not a rapper. I do the weather and the news on NBC."

I see what he wanted to do is fool a bunch of Black people by getting some b-list rapper...sorry...but, you know your not on Jay Z's level. He got a rapper to prove that he likes Black people, right?



"I'm not sure you can hear me. I'm not a rapper. I'm Al Roker."

THANK YOU...Did I prove my Conspiracy Theory? Was I not being the guy who's making excuses for not voting for him? The Congressional Black Caucus made a choice in damn February to support Hillary Clinton. How much do you think Antisemitism played in that?



"Ah. What?"

All you need is a thin little something to go on and BOOM you got a problem that needs to be addressed.


"Why am I here? Do you even need me here for this thing you're doing?"

Al, I know we tricked you. Accept my apologies and take this coupon for a free meal on me.



"Oh, ok. Hey,...it's a coupon for Maury's House of Bagels?"

And thanks to our new sponsor for Conspiracy Theory at the fine establishment of Maury's House of Bagels. Operating since 1974. When you think bagels...think Maury.
Turn his mic off. I hate that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment