Tuesday, February 23, 2016

CELEBRITY & STYLE with Patrice O'Neal (Bae Suzy)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO presentation*

I'm Patrice O'Neal and today my Celebrity & Style talks to Korean star Bae Suzy. A lot of you don't know who she is. Hell, I'm with you. I don't either. Listen...Bae Suzy?...who the fuck are you?


"Do you know K-pop?"

Is that like Pepsi or Coke?



"No. Not pop. K-pop. It's a style of music that we dance to and listen to on the radio."

Yeah, that's right. Who's that guy who made it big, again?



"Psy."

Yeah, he was the biggest thing to come out of Korea now, ain't he?



"Hahahaha. Yes."

Excuse me, but I can't help looking at you. Do you like Black guys?



"Hahahaha."

Yeah, serious though, do you like Black guys?



"Hahahaha"

Today's show is brought to you by Maury's House of Bagels.
When you think bagels...think Maury's bagels.
Do you like bagels, Suzy?



"Oh yes."

So you answer my question about bagels, but you won't answer it about Black guys, huh? Get the fuck off my show.


No comments:

Post a Comment