Saturday, May 4, 2019

Kali Claire - "Fix My Lonely"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Kali Claire - Fix My Lonely

Ads by Kiosked
Kali Claire unveils her brand-new single entitled Fix My Lonely, taken from her debut EP, Symptoms of A Teen – out May 10.
Taking on an upbeat instrumental, Kali sings from a place of honesty about a want for her lonely to be fixed. It’s a track that many will be able to relate to, as it’s a feeling so often felt; unfortunately. Nevertheless, Kali is a songstress and manages to deliver the message from a place of soul and beauty.
The creative visuals that accompany Fix My Lonely tell the tale of the song through acted out scenes, where Kali is seen to standout in a world of her own from her peers.
Check out the Fix My Lonely visuals right here, on The Link Up, and share your thoughts with us on Twitter.
Ads by Kiosked

No comments:

Post a Comment