Thursday, May 2, 2019

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (THE ANSWER)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image

Damnit! Haven't any of you maggots thought up any ideas on how to stop that blog from showing up on my Twitter page yet?

Image result for doctor strangelove

Yesss. I do have a plan. Would you like to hear it, general?

Related image

You see that man, there? Well, that's the guy who REALLY took television shows and put all them networks on the internet in the first place. He's a genius.

Related image

Mien general, the answer is very simple. You must...

Related image

I'm gonna stop you right there! You're not gonna tell me to get off Twitter are 'ya? Because I have to monitor the damn president just in case he tweets us into a war.

Related image

This blog show is bigger then we think. It's missing around with national security...


No comments:

Post a Comment