Sunday, April 28, 2019

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (OCCULT AMERICA)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for dick van dyke show empress carlotta

I'm gonna need to get a refund on my purchase, Kenny. We can't do a show about the occult using this thing. It just won't work. I took it home to my wife and she hated it.

Related image

How many of these shows are we going to do anyway? I feel like this necklace is putting a curse on me.

Image result for dick van dyke show empress carlotta

You know what we should do? We should pull off an Ocean's Eleven and instead of stealing the jewelry, we should break into the jewelry store and put the stuff back!

Image result for dick van dyke show empress carlotta

Okay guys, HaHaHa...now you're the writers. Seriously, what kind of story can you build around Goddess Columbia with me wearing this?

Related image

Well, it answers the question to "Why we never talk about Goddess Columbia anymore".

Image result for dick van dyke show empress carlotta

Ah, I don't think this is going to work...
Related image

That's fine! How about a Uncle Sam wristwatch or a Liberty Bell bracelet? Pick a patriot symbol you like and you can still do a show!





No comments:

Post a Comment