Wednesday, October 3, 2018

"Conspiracy Theory" with Frank Finkle (BRETT KAVANAUGH)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for yogi bear newspaper

It's time for the Frank Finkle Show, little buddy. C'mon and let's get on the internet.

Related image

My name is Frank Finkle, and this is my Conspiracy Theory. I know it's been awhile since our last show...Sorry about that.
Anyway, our new guest is Judge Brett Kavanaugh. Hello, Mr Kavanaugh.

Image result for kavanaugh

"What's that suppose to mean? I'm not drunk."
Related image

Ah, I didn't ask a question yet, Kavanaugh.

Image result for kavanaugh

"Don't judge me! I like beer. What's wrong with that."
Image result for yogi bear newspaper

Image result for kavanaugh

"Look, do you want to see my calendar? I kept a calendar from 1985, because I knew somebody was going to ask me about BEER....and maybe rape allegations.

Related image

Rape allegations?
Image result for kavanaugh

"If you look at the calendar, you will notice I was much too busy to rape those women. I had a very strict school and beer schedule. See!...Look at it."
Image result for yogi bear newspaper

Related image

We don't have to ask this guy any questions, Frank?

Image result for kavanaugh

"Hold on, sugar tits. I ain't taking questions from women unless you answer my question first."
Related image

This guy is an asshole.

Related image

Get me a BEER! That's my question to you, sugar tits.
Image result for yogi bear newspaper

It's a good show today. How does it end?


No comments:

Post a Comment