Saturday, September 15, 2018

Inside the FINKLE Writer's Room (THE CALL)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for dick van dyke

"What's that? The audience is looking forward to our next show? I didn't think they wanted anything to do with us anymore?"

Image result for dick van dyke

Oh, that wasn't OUR show they hated. They hated the shows we came up with. So...I don't think we should do those Finkle shows for awhile. Well, I'll let you go. I know you and your husband has to think up new ideas for the blog show. Goodbye!

Image result for dick van dyke

Goodnight.

Image result for dick van dyke

Wow. They want us to think up new shows just about us, huh? Can we only do shows about us and not what we do for a living?

Related image

What do we do? What do we do? What do we do? What do we do?

Image result for dick van dyke

I've got it! We'll do a show about married life. But, we've got to spice it up. I know...what if we do a show about a man who does a Comedy blog show...
Related image

And thinking up new jokes turns him into a CRAZY PERSON!
Image result for dick van dyke

No...I forgot we did a show like that last year.

Image result for dick van dyke

"Hello, Gladys? I just called the other writers and we'll have a new show as soon the husband steals them from another comedian."


No comments:

Post a Comment