Thursday, August 9, 2018

Q17 (Merry Christmas)

*Warning: PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Related image 
"Hello Ladies and germs, this is your favorite radio show ON THE AIR!"
Image result for 1930s radio shows

Don't listen to all those people who tell you we're all a bunch of conspiracy theorist and crazy lunatics out to get your money!

Related image

We don't care about your money, see? All we do is educate you on how the world is changing from GOOD and HONEST Americans into a nation under attack from the far left Communist.
Related image

Those Communist don't want you to say the words Merry Christmas!

Related image

They say "It's only August, why the Hell do you want to say Merry Christmas for?"

Related image

Well...I have a God given right to say Merry Christmas any time I want. And if you agree with me, join my Merry Christmas Advocate Organization.

Image result for 1930s radio shows

Send me $1 dollar in the mail, and I will personally walk up to a Communist and say Merry Christmas! And I'm gonna watch their faces in bewilderment as they say words like "Who are you? Why are you yelling at me?" and "It's the middle of summer, you damn idiot!"


No comments:

Post a Comment