Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Fatch - "I Like It"

*PIRATE RADIO is on the air*
Image result for Fatch - I Like It

‘I LIKE IT’ REMIX

Ads by Kiosked
Fatch is keeping it close to the streets with his new remix of Cardi B’s ‘I Like It’ and the visuals don’t let us down either. Stepping out of JD’s Fatch shells down some bars about being next and even gets a major par from the galdem.
This version is so much better than Cardi B’s, partly, because Fatch kills it with his energy and bars. Fatch has stayed true to himself and his ends in the video for ‘I Like It’ Fatch comes through with some good bars and has a fast paced flow that works well with the video.
I can always get behind songs with good energy and Fatch has some serious energy for this video. Moving about everywhere and filming in many different locations makes it very watchable. The rapper shows some clever bars right throughout the song and helps craft a catchy song.
Fatch looks like he was having some great fun in the video and had some good props at his disposal. That Instagram one is still in my head. Fatch is too funny and too good in this one.

Make sure you go and check out the video for ‘I Like It’ now.

No comments:

Post a Comment